In this video we tackled about ‘Canada’s Private Health Insurance: Is it Worth It’.
With that, here’s a preview of what I cover in today’s video.
Given that the Canadian public health system only covers 70% of medical costs, private health insurance is becoming a more and more popular option for Canadians to help pay for the other 30%.
So if you are a Canadian citizen and want to know if you should consider getting private health insurance, you’ve come to the right place. In this video, we go over the ins and outs of Medicare, what it covers, and why there are important gaps in the Medicare coverage than make it so necessary for some to add in a private health insurance plan. We go over the specifics of coverage in hospitals, of traveling both locally and abroad, as well as coverage after you relocate within Canada.
So if you are wondering why people are opting to add to the public option in Canada, check out this video today for all the information about private health insurance that you’ll need!
FINANCIAL PROMOTIONS & OFFERS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Online Life Insurance Quoter – https://www.insurdinary.ca/online-quoter/?utm_source=blog+sidebar&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=life+quoter+sidebar+banner
• Manulife Health & Dental Plan – https://www.manulife-insurance.ca/advisor-public/health-insurance.html?assocId=ON3720
• Trupanion Pet Insurance – https://trupanion.avo2.net/c/2321324/524637/8654
• Manulife Travel Insurance – https://www.manulife-travel.ca/dist/home.html?as=wlaisc
• Square One Home & Tenant Insurance – https://www.squareone.ca/online-home-insurance-quote?offer_code=ALLIANCE
• Manulife Bank – https://client.manulifebank.com/edo/#/productCatalogue/BANK_ID=MNL&LANG_ID=001&REF_ID=182905
Video owner: Insurdinary
Our website: https://www.insurdinary.ca/
Follow us in FB: https://www.facebook.com/insurdinary/
Source Article: https://www.insurdinary.ca/canadas-private-health-insurance-is-it-worth-it/