In this video I have explained in detail about the Insurance, types of Insurance, Difference Between life insurance and General Insurance,insurance and financial market awareness for lic ado, insurance market, life insurance exam perp, compare home insurance, insurance building. I hope this video will help you in enhancing your knowledge about insurance. Mortgage Insurance is also becoming important these days. You should learn how to buy Life insurance, which is best life insurance, which is best home insurance, how to buy travel insurance, which is the best travel insurance in india, travel insurance for going abroad, travel insurance for foreign tour.
Insurance is a means of protection from financial loss. It is a form of risk management, primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent or uncertain loss.
An entity which provides insurance is known as an insurer, insurance company, insurance carrier or underwriter. A person or entity who buys insurance is known as an insured or as a policyholder. The insurance transaction involves the insured assuming a guaranteed and known relatively small loss in the form of payment to the insurer in exchange for the insurer’s promise to compensate the insured in the event of a covered loss.
Insurance industry is growing exponentially in India. Now we have various companies providing life insurance, private companies providing health insurance, travel insurance, various house/home insurance. Types of insurance coverage, How does the insurance industry function, major insurance companies, best insurance payout ratio, insurance claim ratio, best insurance companies for term plans. How unit linked insurance plans (ULIPs) work, how to buy best ULIP plan, child insurance.
What is Insurance? How insurance work in the USA. Medicare, Obamacare.
An arrangement by which a company or the state undertakes to provide a guarantee of compensation for specified loss, damage, illness, or death in return for payment of a specified premium.
Types of Insurance
Life Insurance or General Insurance
Principles of Insurance
1. Principle of Uberrimae fidei (Utmost Good Faith)
2. Principle of Insurable Interest
3. Principle of Indemnity
4. Principle of Contribution
5. Principle of Subrogation
6. Principle of Loss Minimization
7. Principle of Causa Proxima (Nearest Cause)
Difference between life insurance and general insurance
Subscribe : https://www.youtube.com/c/prishaacademy?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on Face Book: https://www.fb.me/PrishaAcademy
Follow Us on Twitter: @PrishaAcademy
Watch more videos:
1. Risk Management in Banks – Steps in Risk Management: https://youtu.be/8QjCdwhPT8U
2. Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures, Options & Swaps
3. Terminologies of Derivatives: https://youtu.be/cmVomSd6VSQ
4. MCQs on Basics of Derivatives https://youtu.be/3O-2qcoYIA4
6. MCQs on Money Market- MCQs on Capital Market https://youtu.be/7-xKAkgcYDE
7. Capital Market – Capital Market Instruments https://youtu.be/IHda9pXzxZU
8. Measurement of Growth National Income and Per Capital Income: https://youtu.be/ZoFoG4XARhI
9. Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation: https://youtu.be/Y0HMz6V93MM
10: Economic Reforms Since 1991: https://youtu.be/G2nQOCRB6Ro
11. Balance of Payment-Current Account and Capital Account-How to calculate Balance of Payment|
12. World Trade Organisation WTO Functions of the WTO India and the WTO
13. World Bank Group Detailed Explanation: https://youtu.be/4evYIUYQ1nA
14. The Management Processes; Planning, Organising, Staffing, Directing and Controlling
15. Leadership|Leadership Styles: https://youtu.be/3sqBexSfmVc
16. Motivation, Theories of Motivation in Management: https://youtu.be/NygNEJ9t2HU
17. Douglas McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y: https://youtu.be/1Ze2QqKLBXY
18. Process of Communication: https://youtu.be/IO-gS51WahY
19. ADR (American Depository Receipts): https://youtu.be/ZbjyIh7BFrY