Realistic insurance resource for roleplay servers, where players can insure their vehicles through the insurance company or insurance brokers.
– View your own insurance paper or show it to a nearby player (example to a police officer).
– Buy insurances for your owned vehicles through the insurance company or by contacting insurance brokers.
– Get a job as an insurance broker and sell insurances to players – or cancel their insurance.
– Interaction menu, which works for brokers, police and civilians. Each has their own functionalities, dependent on their job.
– Insurance bills are automatically paid when player receives salary (instructions in README).
– Police can check insurance on a vehicle through the interaction menu.
– ESX 1.2 and below (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode or ESX v2.0+)
– ESX_Society (for boss menu and society account)
– The resource is fully unlocked and not obfuscated.
– It’s almost fully configurable and it’s done through the config.lua file.
– Translation is done through the language.lua file.
– All support, issues and/or bugs is done through a dev-ticket on my Official Discord. (make sure to have your order# ready)
– We do not offer support for custom changes.
– If necessary we can help with installation but it’s pretty straightforward, just read the README.
FiveM, fivem, CFX, Roleplay, RP, GTA5, GTAV, Grand Theft Auto, Jobs, Insurance, Broker, Police, Interaction, Paper, Vehicles, ESX, Server, T1GER, Script